Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Seamus

The next dog in my family is my big baby boy Seamus. He is a pup from Riley born in July and is will be 2 this July.. Seamus was the biggest pup in the bunch and I feel in love with him from the start. He was one of 2 pups that have block heads which makes him look meaner than he is.. Seamus is as a pup was playful, curious, and a chewer. I lost many shoes, another pair of glasses, and several remote controls. He was really easy to house train thanks to Riley.. Seamus is my follower.. When he is in he follows me everywhere I go.. and sleeps with me like a person and has his side of the bed.. Isn't Seamus a great name? I spent quite some time trying different names out but I wanted something Irish and it just fit! Seamus loves chewys, treats, and baths. He loves the water. I have taken him to the beach and he loved it.. He was a typical lab and played effortlessly in the water.. When he is with the pack he becomes lazy and does not like to retrieve whatever I throw.. A bit lazy.. But at a local dog park he loves to show off.. Seamus will eventually sire some pups with my 3 kid Dakota..
Here is a pic.

No comments: