Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Bits of humor through a trying time

Another day and my mom is still hanging on.. She look much more at peace now than before but her breathing has changed.. My sis and I spent most of the day with her yesterday.. along with a string of family friends who came last evening to visit.. At one time she had 8 men in her room.. why can't i get those odds?

today is my nephew's 13th birthday.. he is a teenager now and very excited about it.. my sis and i are going to take him and some school friends to play miniature golf later today.. it is very nice to have his coming of age as a distraction...

lastly, before i shower because i have concluded that it is i that smell and not my dogs.. oh.. i forgot to mention what my little one (dakota.. the black 6mon lab) did on mon night.. i was drinkin some screwdrivers and decided to clean the fish tank.. she decided to inspect for herself what was going on in the fish tank so she stuck her face into the tank.. it was on of the funniest things i have seen her do.. i called her and she looked at me like what? am i not cute? no fish were harmed during her exploration...

i love my dogs.. and the many friends through this world that silently pray for me and my family.. my courage and strength are refilled with your thoughts and prayers..

No comments: