Monday, May 26, 2008

Blurry vision

Walking dogs is truly therapeutic.. I walked all three of my dogs today at the same time.. It was rather fun and challenging and my dogs responded well and enjoyed themselves.. I love my dogs because they love me.. My little one keeps me on my toes.. She actually sleeps in a pool outside during the day.. It is so cute to see her in that pool blowing bubbles..

I am tired and have a bit of a headache, I am hoping some wine I picked up over the weekend will help.. My mom is resting peacefully and declining slowly and I think I am ok with this. Each day I let go a little more and it is easier. I have several clients tomorrow and more this week.. Hopefully keeping busy will help the time pass this week. I am mumbling along tonight through the ache of my body and the pain in my head..

No comments: