Thursday, April 10, 2008

Let sleeping dogs lie

I just got up which wasn't what I had planned today to sleep all day but I did and it is what it is. My dogs have not left my side since my arrival. I bathed them and found that Riley is a white lab not a chocolate one and Dakota smelled horrible and was filthy. Seamus on the other hand is sensitive, the biggest, and cleanest.. good boy!!! After such a good sleep, quality time with my dogs, a splendid time chatting with lil sis and mom I had a spiritual moment of quiet understanding and acceptance. (She is doing most excellent and her quick wit is beginning to return).. I have decided and accepted to let life simply happen and to gently follow along. I have need to finish my course work at UTSA and hopefully graduate with my masters.
The dogs of my past will remain asleep for there is no more I can offer nor desire.

No comments: