Thursday, April 10, 2008

home..

Well, my friend I made it home after many airplanes, layovers, hard couches, and undesirable airplane food. The first person I wanted to see when I finally walked out of SAT airport was my sister. She was there waiting for me unsure of what to say or even what to do. I stood there with all my luggage (except one), which I am sure will ever come home. I smiled and she ran to me and hugged me and just cried. She told me how much she loved me, missed me, and forgave me. I haven't forgiven myself. Can I forgive myself for leaving a child in a country with no real hope and a small part of me not wanting to go back? More on that later.. I drove up and saw my dogs whom I missed tremendously! I think when they saw my box they thought oh it's the other one. I walked in and squish left me TC's hooray.. I knew i should have not eaten it but I did and it was fabulous! lil sis let my babies in and my big boy Seamus knocked me over, Dakota who is so huge, just licked and licked.. Riley stood back and waited for the younger ones to calm down. I held on the each of them for wait seemed like an eternity then gave them a treat and ate some tacos! Jill said her goodbyes and we made a plan for tomorrow.. I have a doctors appt tomorrow to hopefully get a green light and i haven't picked up some scary third world infection.

I unpacked and started some laundry, which is less than I expected.. Squishy came home he looks good but his knee and ankle are pretty swollen. He gave me a card from a few friends which help him squish. A simple welcome walk and we love you card. I was brought to me knees in the bathroom as i read (but already knew) that I have many who love me not matter how messed up i am and through all my mistakes.. I then took a shower without the yellow water, crawled into bed with my dogs and fell asleep about 2am. The last person I thought of was S.. I do miss him.. I wonder what he is doing..

As for this weekend, I am not sure. I need to get my fingerprints from Austin sent to Nepal which after doing some online research this morning looks like I have to go in person and make that request.. Lil sis is going to some women's church event and my mom actually has a busy weekend with a trip on sat. to a hyperbarack center. I will see her tomorrow. I want to crawl into her bed or her chair and tell her how much i love her, miss her, and admire her. Lil sis wants me to go visit pancho or ms. treehugger.. i think she is going to clean my house.. so we shall see.. i had hoped to stay home, watch tv, play with my dogs, niece, and nephew..

I finished going through the mail which was a lot of crap.. Nothing from UTSA which is fine with me. Next week will be the week of answers from unemployment to my grade on my comps for grad school, i have another practice principal test next sat and i need to make up what i missed for my wed class.. OH!! There is a new Meatloaf commercial for AT&T very nice.. It is time for me to find a new road to journey down so I can get through this year. I am blessed to have many people in my life to assist me. Maybe, I will go lay down again.. This time change is going to be hard to adjust to than I expected..

No comments: