Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Networking

The circles we run are filled with many friends.. many of us categorize our friends so they do not overlap. But it often happens during casual conversation you learn of other friends that you find interesting but never meet or people that sound very familiar.. Today, I met this wonderful mom who after an hour of conversation realized we have mutual friends through a couple of steps between us. When I confirmed the friendship with a friend of mine who knows her friend she knew of her.. It is amazing just how small this world we live in.. Being a dwarf I am often remembered but not this time it was a momma circle that brought it all together..

Valuable lesson is to be kind to others because someone knows someone else.. I found this video on youtube.. How many kids do you know?




I know.. I know.. Now you will have that tune in your head all day!! Enjoy!!

No comments: