Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Life's decisions

It has been over a week since my mom has died and I am gradually dealing with the loss. Grief comes in waves and it takes time to wade through it. I have been trying to keep myself busy and with the help of friends I am dealing with it all.. I have been able to gather all the paperwork and sent it off to be probated by a family attorney.. One more step down.. I am consistenly working as a self contractor as an educational consult. I have also made some progress with my mother's belongings and donating to various charities and people.. All through it making decisions that will change everything..

I have a couple of major decisions to make soon. I honestly don't know what to do but I will pray and ask god for some help.. My sister tells me to put my trust in god and he will take care of me.. To me that is frightening, I have faith but only recently just found it..

It seems that society is making decisions that are changing the lives of many people so I am not alone.. Here is a song that I find inspiring.. Enjoy


No comments: