Thursday, June 19, 2008

Coincidence

My belief in giving God my faith has been somewhat wavering. I have always tried to find a logical answer and dealt with the consequences with that ideal. My life this year has been a rough one. I have had several deep holes in which I have had to dig out of..My shoulders are tired, my legs and knees hurt, my eyes are sore, my back is tense, and my soul has been hurt. But I have made it through so far. After my mom passed away I knew I still have another hole to dig myself out of.. It is a very deep and thorny hole.. I could lose everything; my career; my character; and my freedom.. But, there is some hope and I am coming to terms with it.

Now comes the coincidence; before my mom passed her family came down for a visit including her sister and a cousin from her oldest sister whom I have not yet met.. Jill played host to our relatives.. It is that relationship she fostered that has been very helpful.. She was able to call upon my cousin who was able to call a friend who is able to assist me. It is not going to be easy or cheap but the knots in my stomach are gone and I can sleep in peace and not worry or have fear.. So, this blessing that has been sent to me has connections that will hopefully bring this issue to rest in a calm and non-abrasive manner..

I blogged yesterday about the circles we run in and how people come in and come out.. Today, a friend sent me a text about God seeing me struggle and a blessing will be coming my way.. I initially thought it was from my sister but it wasn't.. it is was a friend who in not in this circle.. Is that a message or sign? I don't know but after talking with several people today I think no.. i know it was.. I know that today I was blessed and feel at peace for the first time in quite some time.. I am by no means out of the hole but I have a plan and a decent shovel..


breathing slowly..

No comments: