Thursday, June 26, 2008

Priceless

A trip to target for snacks for a road trip-- $5.75; Gas, music, and traveling games-- $68.23.. Spending the weekend with my family and friends enjoying nature priceless..


I had a good weekend, enjoyed myself tremendously even though I ingested too much river h2o on Sunday..

I am back working with my clients this week trying to get some sort of schedule and organization going to maintain time records and logs.. As well as open a dialog with my boss about returning to teaching in the Fall.. I think I have come to terms with teaching an hour and 20 minutes from home and commuting.. I have done the math it works out the same if I stay or if I go.. The tilting factor are my four legged kids.. I can't live without them nor can they without me especially S.. R would be sad but accepting and D would probably take her aggressions out on my house here.. (Speaking of my kids they are wrestling around the living room with a banana holder.. it is this obscene red plastic in the shape of a banana which looks like something else..) :* It was a gift from a seasonal friend I had last year.. I guess it was time to let that gift go..

So, I will commute and use the travel time to think, listen to books on tape, and plan my day.. Which will allow me to put my day into perspective.. I seem to be rambling today but I haven't blogged in a while so bear with me..

Today, I cried a little on my way to a new client who is absolutely wonderful.. I look forward going to her house and even if i have to drag myself there.. I was listening to Josh Groban's new CD Awake.. When I listen to it I am reminded of my seasonal friend and I realized how much I miss the friendship but know that it was not positive for me and it was onesided.. I was used and I made poor choices with this friend.. But I still miss the friendship.. Any how there is this song on there that helped me get through that feeling of loss and change today..




Still breathing..

No comments: