Sunday, June 7, 2009

Heavy heart

I am tired.. I spent the weekend helping my DR friend clean, renovate, and pack his house only to come home to my puppy Savannah sick with Parvo. I sadly had to put her down this evening. Its hard to say good bye to someone who hasnt been around very long and it hurts a lot. I cried on my way back home from the emergency vet where I left her. I asked myself and GOD why her.. Time passed then my DR friend called and asked me to join him at Bill Millers (his favorite place) where he tried his best to comfort me (which was incredibly sweet because that is something he is not accustomed to but it helped).

I guess there are no answers as to why it just happens and we must grieve, enjoy the time we had with the loved one, and move on.

I will post a pic of her soon, maybe tomorrow. I am not working I have an interview here in SA (fingers crossed).

Still breathing

2 comments:

earthmama said...

i am so, so sorry...

Unknown said...

I am so sorry to hear about Savannah! Sending up a prayer now for you...

Also, one for the job interview!