Thursday, June 25, 2009

Showing

I just want to put it out there that Frank has a showing today for his house in DR. I am excited for Frank. He, on the other hand is stressed, anxious, and nervous about the whole process. He is on a deadline and needs to sell his house quickly so, he can start in CC. I have faith that his house will sell for what he is asking, which is a steal. We,(we does not include Marinara; she somehow got out of it each time), put in a tremendous amount of work into his house and I hope it pays off for him BIG..

On another front I have begun to show my age. I forgot or maybe even lost my cell phone and wallet back in DR. I had planned to go home today after school. (I hvnt been home in 2 days and my squishy is getting bitchy), but not tonight unless I can or someone can find my shit and bring it to me here.. I will NOT drive to DR and then turn around and drive to SA>> that's crazy!

Looking forward to a relaxing weekend with my sister, niece, and nephew. Planning on a early morning zoo trip, Witte museum or movie, our favorite lunch spot, and then a trip to my favorite place Half Price books.

Still breathing, sadly without my cell or wallet :(

No comments: