Thursday, May 28, 2009

Unfortunate mishaps

As I drove to work this morning I was recalling the unfortunate creatures that have met their demise by me and my box. So far, this year my box and I have ended 5 squirrels, many frogs, 2 snakes, 3 horny toads (at least that's I what I think they were), 1 skunk(OMG it was horrible and the smell stayed inside my box for a week), several birds who played chicken in the road and lost. Today, I hit a deer.. I was playing with fate each cold morning I drove in and lost this morning.. I bumped it actually on the right hind side and fortunately, I dont have too much damage but I was late this morning by 15 minutes. As I drove in my principal was in the parking lot looking at her watch.. What can I do?

I have several leads in San Antonio for some jobs. I am hoping I get something there.. I cant spend another year communting back and forth AND FM is looking really good for a job in CC, TX. I used his place as a back up.

Last day of school is tomorrow.. HOORAY.. I am done packing, cleaning, and sorting through my room. I have a couple of things to do for Saturday (yes, I have to work on Saturday) it sucks!! And on Monday summer school starts which is another mishap because I signed up for science camp where I had hoped to teach a PLUNGE curriculum and scuba dive but NO>> I have to teach math summer school which from what I hear is horrible... Great more commuting and more pain in the butt kids.. Only 16 days of summer school and an extra pay check is what I am keeping on the top of my head.. Bells gonna ring soon.. Another day down and more one to go.

No comments: