Sunday, May 17, 2009

And now there's ONE

After a long weekend of dog sitting Anya, Savannah, and Charley. I have finally given away Charley a.k.a. Shepard for the devil, the last of my little ones pups, Charley went to her new home many miles away in Boston, MA. Anya went back to her home with my ex. Charley's new home is a friend of my exs had her bachelorette party here in TX. Once she arrived she came over right off the plane and fell in love with her. I spent the weekend with three pups again + rain, HOORAY for RAIN, and my 3 bigs with all their wetness.. Spending time with my 3 bigs and now my little little one Savannah, I had realized having large dogs is quite a chore and I am at my limit with 4. I had originally wanted 6 but my pocketbook nor my bed could support that many.

My house is clean, my laundry is done, my dogs have been bathed, and finally my bed has been changed. I had a weekend of clarity and I feel better. School is almost over 2 weeks but another month of science camp (June). Hopefully, God will help find me a job in San Antonio. Well, I am going to finish watching some TV and head for bed.

No comments: