Monday, December 8, 2008

New beginnings

Over the past couple of months I have had a life changing experience that I haven't fully digested yet. I went to an election party @ Frank's house in Del Rio where I met several of his colleagues from work. One in particular caught my attention. As with many of Frank's colleagues I do not have that much in common with except Frank, but with this one it was different. I felt different, my mind began racing with memories of butterflies, anxiety, and excitement. I have had some time to think about it and chat with my friends but it just seems odd.. (not the best word but it will work).. I look forward to many things now, a new year, spending time with my friends, and most of all a clear understanding of my soul: what it is that i want from life and hopefully some ideas on how to obtain it..


Breathing..

No comments: