Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Gleeful for Monday

After spending a weekend with Frank I was ready for something a little less taxing on the mind and body.. I had a good day with my kids, we tore some TAKS problems up, and started out paper making process.. (Very cool activity for kids, on Friday when the paper is dry my kids will write a letter to someone their care about and/or someone who has made a difference in their life).. I have great ideas while driving..

Giving and receiving gifts is always a blessing. I personally like to give than receive but there are a few special moments when I receive something that is amazing. Last night I was given a new hat, and it is beautiful. A new special friend presented it to me with all her pride and anticipation and was elated that I love it.. Her happiness was my own for that I am blessed..

No comments: