Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Head examined

I think after today I should have my head examine for any sign of sanity.. I got up before God and drove for an hour and a bit more (and I don't even remember the drive), went to the first part of training for New teachers not new to the district.. So, i sat through 4 hours of how to login into your email, curriculum, messenger, etc.. The 2nd half was even better.. 4 hours of special ed info.. what is an IEP, ARD, TAKS-M, REED, etc.. HELLO!!! I am a special ed teacher where is the quiz I can take so I can leave? And I had no book! UGH

Well, we did leave early but I had a stop on my way home so I left at 6:05 and got home at 6:30.. Nice huh?? Where is the nearest head shrink.. It is going to be a long year.. I must say there are 21 new teachers at my school and at least 10 of us live here so I am going to set up a car pool.. That'll help right?

Exhausted and breathing barely..

No comments: