Friday, March 28, 2008

End of an journey

Today, was my last day employed as a teacher. I am nervous that I will not be able to teach again, but as I think about those thoughts I hear my sister telling to have faith. God has a plan for me, all will be ok.. I wish I had her faith and patience. I am getting ready to change my life completely, I will no longer be the only person I am responsible for.. I leave to complete a process I began almost three years ago. I will be bringing home a boy (my son) whom I will be responsible for the rest of our lives. WOW! That is scary to bring him home to uncertainty and a house full of Labradors.. whom are my four legged kids.. I know.. who is ever ready to be a mom..

I have 2 more sleeps in this country before my journey begins.. I hope my head and stomach begin to feel better. A friend told me that I should be safe from rat fever. I was bitten about 10 days ago during my raid to exterminate the vermin from my washroom and yes, i was successful.. i wonder if i will grow a tail instead?

breathe

No comments: