Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Just breathe

I finally decided to try this blogging thing. I heard it helps works out things out in your life. My life has been turned completely upside down and for reasons I am responsible for. I can not comment on the reasons now but have accepted the situation I am in now. Through this process I have learned what true friends are. I am blessed to have many people who pray for me and my family. I have found my humility and resiliency that often hide inside. I found that my sister is a source of strength, love, and positive advice. What I am still in search of is hope and faith that God has a plan for us all and this is part of his plan. I am searching for answers to my questions regarding my life. I know I know.. have faith and be patient.. take one day at a time and know that you can not change things that already are in the works. I read that serenity prayer daily just to get through the day until I leave to go pick up my son whom I have been keeping alive in my heart for almost 3 years. I believe he will give me a new purpose in life and answers will come that will be the best for him and I. well, i am going to try and finish a to do list of cleaning before i leave.. still breathing!