Friday, January 30, 2009

Meditating

Life seems to throw you a curve ball when you least expect it. I have finally begun to settle down and live again when life kicked me in that ass. I wasn't sure what to do so I went to my shower (which is where I can pray without any distractions) and asked God what He thought about it. Well you know, I'm Catholic and God doesn't speak to me audibly. But I prayed awhile and then I just shut up. That's very hard for me. Listening is a whole lot harder than talking. But I stood there in silence and I think the Lord spoke to my heart and said, "Juliana, you have such resilience and strength I know you can handle what is heading your way. Have faith and all will be answered."

So, after reflecting on that and inhaling my newly clean body I did and I feel better. Thanks GOD!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sorry you're having a rough time. I'll be thinking about you.